Rose Whipped Body Butter
This rose whipped body is softer and silkier than some of the other recipes for body butter that I have on here. It goes on really silky smooth. The essential oils are optional or you could add your own combinations of essential oils.
Directions to Make Rose Whipped Body Butter
1. Over a double boiler melt the coconut and shea butters.
2. Once the coconut oil and shea butter are melted, remove from heat. Then add the rose oil, rosehip oil, sea buckthorn oil and mix to combine. Once combined add in the arrowroot powder. Little clumps may form, just smoosh them around until they are dissolved.
- Place in the refrigerator until solid. (about an hour)
- Using a stick blender, blend until whipped, smooth, and silky. Blend it well so that all the ingredients are well combined and body butter is silky smooth.
- After its done mixing, add essential oils and whip again to combine them into the body butter.
- Place in a clean jar with lid and label. Store in a cool place and use within 6 months for the best results.
Body butters absorb best into clean, damp skin. The body butter helps to seal water into the skin, and the water helps the oils soak in deeper.